cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finess Api 12.6

r0nh
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting an error after making a call to a good number but after the following situation

I make a call, then Consult call, from the consult call i consult again to a valid number.

The error returned is as shown below.

But nowhere in  the docs can i figure out what this code -1932787640 is and what errorData 0 means.

Or how to determine what is a good english translation to show the user.

Thanks for any input

<Update>
<data>
<apiErrors>
<apiError>
<peripheralErrorCode>-1932787640</peripheralErrorCode>
<errorType>Generic Error</errorType>
<errorMessage>CF_GENERIC_UNSPECIFIED</errorMessage>
<errorData>0</errorData>
</apiError>
</apiErrors>
</data>
<requestId></requestId>
<source>/finesse/api/Dialog/16807287</source>
<event>put</event>
</Update>

2 Replies 2

realexan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @r0nh ,

The peripheral error code -1932787640(hex value 8ccc0048) is thrown by the call manager corresponding to the event where a consult call is initiated from another consult call(CTIERR_CONSULTCALL_ALREADY_OUTSTANDING). Please refer to Usecase 7 under "Swap or Cancel and Transfer or Conference Behavior Change" in the document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/jtapi_dev/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_J5E7C8D4_00_jtapi-guide-100/CUCM_BK_J5E7C8D4_00_jtapi-guide-100_appendix_01001.html. The error code mapping can be found in http://ccnp-v.blogspot.com/2017/01/cti-manager-service-trace-reason-codes.html.

The reason why the message in the response is unclear could be because there is no mapping for this error code to a proper message in Finesse or CTI might not be sending an error message with its failure response. 

Regards,

Renjith

r0nh
Level 1
Level 1

Awesome thank you!!!

This really helps a lot.  Much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: