cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 10.5 : On an outbound call passing customer called number to embedded browser

sbudakog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi  Team,

I need to know how to pass a customer called number to Finesse embedded browser as parameter on a predictive outbound call. I have UCCE 9.x with Finesse 10.5.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this can be done by using the UCC "BAAccountNumber" outbound variable.

Map the number from dialing list to BAAccountNumber variable and access it from finesse during the outbound call.

Thanks,

Daniel

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Daniel Inbaraj
Level 1
Level 1

Am also facing same problem, Finesse 10.5 has the issue. But CAD seems to be working.

Thanks,

Daniel

Would a UCC call variable work?

No. It will not work. I remember, I had tried this before.  First of all, you will not get ANI itself.. Correct me if I am wrong..

Hi Daniel,

No I am not serching for ANI. I need to be able to pass customer dialed number that comes from dialing list. I would like to pass this information to a web application to get detail called contact information from a third pary system.

Thank you.

Yes, this can be done by using the UCC "BAAccountNumber" outbound variable.

Map the number from dialing list to BAAccountNumber variable and access it from finesse during the outbound call.

Thanks,

Daniel

sbudakog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Daniel,

It will not work cause we upload more than one phone number per contract and we can not know that whick one being dialed by dialer.

Thank you.

sbudakog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

We could not send the required information through finesse configuration. Instead of that we used Dialog API > mediaProperties > dialedNumber value through the Finesse.js and now we pop up the page inside of sample screen pop gadget.

Fyi.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: