cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 10.6.1 UCCX Supervisor and Agent

Chuck S.
Level 1
Level 1

Recently added supervisor capability to 3 agents as well as added them as secondary supervisors for 4 teams.  When they sign back into Finesse Desktop, it shows them as Agents, with the Team Performance widget however, with "No teams assigned" as a drop down. 

I triple check the User view, that these associates have both Agent and Supervisor capabilities and they are listed as secondary supervisors in each team.  I've had each associate sign out of Finesse, clear their browser cache, and restart Internet Explorer.

No change?

6 Replies 6

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try restarting the CCX Notification Service on UCCX (do it on both the servers in case of HA) to start with since that is the service responsible for UCCX-Finesse communication.

In case, you decide to do this in Production Hours then below is the impact:

State change and Live Data stats for agents will not work while the service will be restarting, should not be more than a 10 second interruption. No impact on calls whatsoever be it the calls that are connected to agents or the ones waiting in the queue.

Regards

Deepak

Will give it a shot after business hours.  Thank you for your attention/input.

State change and Live Data stats for agents will not work while the service will be restarting, should not be more than a 10 second interruption. No impact on calls whatsoever be it the calls that are connected to agents or the ones waiting in the queue.

Is there some document which has this kind of wording in it for all of the services/changes one might need to make during operation of UCCX?  E.g., What impact does refreshing an Application have, or what impact does restarting CTI Manager have, etc.  That would be a handy dandy reference document.

I reset this service in 11.5 but I am still getting the No Teams assigned. Is there anything else I am missing?

I can see all of the data populated in my Team Data and Queue Data Tabs. 

We are having the same issue in 11.6, did you find a solution for this?

Thanks

We're getting this too.  We're on 11.6.2.