cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 11.6 CallType Changes

kpickard
Level 5
Level 5

Recently we have seen changes in how CallTypes are presented in Finesse 11.6 (the UCCX variant so far). I am just wondering if these changes were intended or are a newly introduced bug. I also understand that Finesse is basically passing through the CallType from ICM.

We are seeing changes in how Outbound calls are reported.

In version 10.6 if an agent placed an Outbound call to a queue we would see the CallType of "OUT" for all call state events (INITIATED, ALERTING and ACTIVE). With 11.6 we are seeing the CallType of "OUT" on the INITIATED call state event but "ACD_IN" for the call state events for (ALERTING and ACTIVE).

Again this is for an Outbound call to a queue. So is it supposed to be reporting the CallType as "ACD_IN"?

13 Replies 13

kpickard
Level 5
Level 5

And to clarify these are the events being reported on the originating agent's side. The agent making the Outbound call. I understand that the receiving agent should see "ACD_IN".

Hi,

I don't see a bug for this. I will reach out to the Finesse team to see if this change was intended. Like you said, Finesse is a pass through, so it is most likely either a change or a bug on the CCX side. I will update you when I hear back.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you Denise.

Hi Denise. Has there been any progress with this item?

Hi,

They said they are investigating it. I messaged them again as a reminder. I will let you know when I hear back.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It has been confirmed that this is a bug. I am currently trying to determine if it is an existing bug or a new bug.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you for the info Denise. Please let me know when you determine the bug status and its resolution. Thanks.

Hi,

The fix for the following bug also fixes this issue you are facing: CSCvj27881 https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvj27881

Per bug information, this bug will be fixed in 12.0.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise but I am unable to view the bug you posted. I get "Insufficient Permissions to View Bug".

Hm. Must be an internal bug. I'll ask the team to make it public.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks again Denise. Please let me know when it is viewable/public.

Hi Denise. Any progress on making the bug report public or otherwise providing some information on the workaround?

Hi,

I asked the team again to make it external. I looked at the bug and there doesn't seem to be any workaround.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: