Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 11.6 VS 12.5 Enterprise Data

Filip.Olsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

In 11.6 , agents had enterprise data showing up when they had a incoming call- in 12.5 it only shows up when you answer the call.

Is this Cisco Finesse behavior 12.5 or is there a way to change it ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bill.king1

We upgraded from 11.6 to 12.5 , so it seems the popup in browser calling notification in bottom contains the option selected under layout - and then all is shown in the top of finesse when the call is answered -  i was not aware of this. ( might have been a new feature in 12.0 hence i did not read this )

Thanks for leading me in right direction.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

So you're saying that, for example, variable 1 would show when ringing on agent's display on old version, but now it only shows on their display after they answered the call and it is blank for the agent when ringing at their desk? Nothing else changed as far as your agents and Finesse layout for instance? Are you using supported browser for instance as well?

Hi bill.king1

Yes - the enterprisee data is only visable when the call is answered , not while ringing.

we do get the notification in bottom screen that the phone is ringing with the caller number...

Im not sure about the supported browsers - did'nt check , but same result with edge & chrome -  will check that,

Thanks

Does the other data show like the phone number, etc.? Is it "just" that the enterprise variable data is blank? Does it show an error, as empty, etc.? Have you done any reboots/restarts since the upgrade?

Nothing is shown in finesse in the top section where it supposed to be - so it is not like the section is empty... it is not there until the call is answered.

We are only able to see the calling number in the pop up browser notification in bottom 

no errors , no nothing , so i assume that it is the way finesse does in 12.5....

I've attached 2 screenshots

Thanks

I would follow up on that, I can't believe Cisco would stop the data from displaying. I checked the release notes and didn't see anything.

However, you might also want to post your question (does 12.5 Finesse no longer display enterprise data when call is ringing, compared to 11.6) in the thread that is open now for a limited time specifically supported by Cisco on this board, since they might not read these other posts.

The link is here.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ama-forum-design-deployment-and-troubleshooting-cisco-finesse-in/m-p/4604336

Thanks bill.king1

I've posted the question there and i will paste their answer / solution here  , and then i'll close this thread.

Hi Bill.king1

We upgraded from 11.6 to 12.5 , so it seems the popup in browser calling notification in bottom contains the option selected under layout - and then all is shown in the top of finesse when the call is answered -  i was not aware of this. ( might have been a new feature in 12.0 hence i did not read this )

Thanks for leading me in right direction.

Thanks, but can you clarify what you mean? You're saying the data that you formally saw in Finesse while ringing now shows in the toaster notification and only shows fully in the main Finesse screen once the call is answered?