cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 12 direct preview

carguello506
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured a predictive outbound campaign in UCCX 12, however I just realized that agents can't watch the customer information before accept the direct preview call in Finesse. Is that the expected behavior?

Screenshot (47).png

7 Replies 7

Hi,

This is not expected behavior that you don't customer data in the popup. The idea of a direct preview mode is to show the contact details to agents so once the connection is established he/she can great the customer pronouncing the ame of the customer. This seems to be confirmed in this doc: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/design/guide/uccx_b_solution-design-guide-1201/uccx_b_solution-design-guide-1201_chapter_011.html#UCCX_RF_O56F36C2_00 chapter Outbound Preview.

You will also need to be aware that you will only see a limited amount of data - only data provided in the input file. If you want to see more than you can either use a workflow or specialized gadget to present more info about the client - integrate UCCX Finesse with CRM.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Ok. but in the screenshot above, none of the contact information is showed up in the popup message. I was expecting the popup shows the contact name, number and account number, which is the information included in the CSV file. Do you know how can I enable it?

It is possible that it's a bug. I did some tests in the dCloud and I'm getting the same results - empty popup. What is interesting, the data for the popup should collected from BAVariables. If you gather Browser logs you will see that they have valid values. Here is a sample that I've collected:

EventTunnel.eventHandlerImpl() - Event received::<Update><data><dialogs><Dialog><associatedDialogUri></associatedDialogUri><fromAddress>1080</fromAddress><id>17259263</id><mediaProperties><DNIS></DNIS><callType>OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW</callType><dialedNumber></dialedNumber><outboundClassification></outboundClassification><callvariables><CallVariable><name>callVariable1</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable2</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable3</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable4</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable5</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable6</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable7</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable8</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable9</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable10</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaign</name><value>Recall_Outbound</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAStatus</name><value>DIRECT_PREVIEW_OUTBOUND_RESERVATION</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAResponse</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>user.layout</name><value>OODefault</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAAccountNumber</name><value>1234567890</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BADialedListID</name><value>428</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaignID</name><value>14</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACustomerNumber</name><value>1082</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BATimeZone</name><value>+00000</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BABuddyName</name><value>John,Doe</value></CallVariable></callvariables></mediaProperties><mediaType>Voice</mediaType><participants><Participant><actions><action>UPDATE_CALL_DATA</action><action>DROP</action></actions><mediaAddress>1080</mediaAddress><mediaAddressType>AGENT_DEVICE</mediaAddressType><startTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</startTime><state>INITIATING</state><stateCause></stateCause><stateChangeTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</stateChangeTime></Participant></participants><state>INITIATING</state><toAddress></toAddress><uri>/finesse/api/Dialog/17259263</uri></Dialog></dialogs></data><event>POST</event><requestId></requestId><source>/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs</source></Update>
[ClientServices] MasterPublisher._parseAndPublishXMLEvent() - Received XML event on node '/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs': <Update><data><dialogs><Dialog><associatedDialogUri></associatedDialogUri><fromAddress>1080</fromAddress><id>17259263</id><mediaProperties><DNIS></DNIS><callType>OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW</callType><dialedNumber></dialedNumber><outboundClassification></outboundClassification><callvariables><CallVariable><name>callVariable1</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable2</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable3</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable4</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable5</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable6</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable7</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable8</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable9</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable10</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaign</name><value>Recall_Outbound</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAStatus</name><value>DIRECT_PREVIEW_OUTBOUND_RESERVATION</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAResponse</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>user.layout</name><value>OODefault</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAAccountNumber</name><value>1234567890</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BADialedListID</name><value>428</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaignID</name><value>14</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACustomerNumber</name><value>1082</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BATimeZone</name><value>+00000</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BABuddyName</name><value>John,Doe</value></CallVariable></callvariables></mediaProperties><mediaType>Voice</mediaType><participants><Participant><actions><action>UPDATE_CALL_DATA</action><action>DROP</action></actions><mediaAddress>1080</mediaAddress><mediaAddressType>AGENT_DEVICE</mediaAddressType><startTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</startTime><state>INITIATING</state><stateCause></stateCause><stateChangeTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</stateChangeTime></Participant></participants><state>INITIATING</state><toAddress></toAddress><uri>/finesse/api/Dialog/17259263</uri></Dialog></dialogs></data><event>POST</event><requestId></requestId><source>/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs</source></Update>
_processCall(): Process the dialog with id: 17259263, to extension: null, from extension: 1080, call state: INITIATING, callType: OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW
[ClientServices] [ ReduxStore ] - prev state => {"agentVoiceState":{"currentState":"RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW","pendingState":"","isPendingStateChange":true,"wrapUpOnIncoming":null,"isWrapUp":false,"wrapUpTimer":"-1","displayTime":0},"agentNotReadyReasonCodes":[{"label":"Break","id":"1"},{"label":"Customer Call Back","id":"40"},{"label":"End of Shift","id":"7"},{"label":"Lunch","id":"2"},{"label":"Meeting","id":"3"},{"label":"PTO","id":"8"},{"label":"Training","id":"4"}],"callControl":{"calls":{},"disableMakeCall":true,"wrapUpReasons":{"options":[{"label":"Customer Issues","value":"Customer Issues"},{"label":"Finance","value":"Finance"},{"label":"General Questions","value":"General Questions"},{"label":"Mountain Avenger Recall","value":"Mountain Avenger Recall"},{"label":"New Customer","value":"New Customer"}]},"userState":"RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW"},"agentNonVoiceLogoutDisablingStates":[],"phoneBooksState":{"phoneBooks":[{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/4","lastName":"Barrows","firstName":"Rick","phoneNumber":"1082","description":"Supervisor"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/8","lastName":"Hancock","firstName":"Louis","phoneNumber":"1303","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/1","lastName":"Jefferson","firstName":"Sandra","phoneNumber":"1080","description":"Agent"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/9","lastName":"Myers","firstName":"Madison","phoneNumber":"1301","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/3","lastName":"Peterson","firstName":"Josh","phoneNumber":"1086","description":"Agent"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/5","lastName":"Warner","firstName":"Ethan","phoneNumber":"1302","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/7","lastName":"Whitehead","firstName":"John","phoneNumber":"1304","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/6","lastName":"Woods","firstName":"Evan","phoneNumber":"1300","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"}],"phoneBookResponseCode":200},"teamPerformance":{},"queueStatistics":{"queueStats":[]},"toastPopoverStates":{},"chat":{"chatUser":{},"chatContacts":{},"chatState":{"clientStatus":"INIT_PENDING","pendingStatus":{}},"chatData":{"enlarged":false,"lastMessageEvent":{"author":"","timestamp":""}},"chatContactsLoaded":false,"chatSearchUsers":{},"chatQuickContacts":{}}}
[ClientServices] [ ReduxStore ] - action     => {"type":"MAKE_CALL_ACTION","makeCallAction":{"disableMakeCall":true}}

I did my test on version 12.0.1.10000-24

The bug doesn't seem to be reported yet. But before that I suggest that you apply ES2 patch - https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323009/type/286314176/release/12.0(1)ES02

Although I don't see this problem described in resolved caveats it's worth to try and see if it will fix the proble.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Looks like were on the same page, I'm using a dcloud environment to check if everything it's OK on version 12

Can you post a screen shot of your Finesse layout.

david

Hi!
I'm using a dclod environment to to test UCCX 12 capabilities. In the attachments section I have uploaded the layout

Well, after some tests on dcloud looks like the problem persist on Finesse 12.5