cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 12 direct preview

carguello506
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured a predictive outbound campaign in UCCX 12, however I just realized that agents can't watch the customer information before accept the direct preview call in Finesse. Is that the expected behavior?

Screenshot (47).png

7 Replies 7

Hi,

This is not expected behavior that you don't customer data in the popup. The idea of a direct preview mode is to show the contact details to agents so once the connection is established he/she can great the customer pronouncing the ame of the customer. This seems to be confirmed in this doc: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/design/guide/uccx_b_solution-design-guide-1201/uccx_b_solution-design-guide-1201_chapter_011.html#UCCX_RF_O56F36C2_00 chapter Outbound Preview.

You will also need to be aware that you will only see a limited amount of data - only data provided in the input file. If you want to see more than you can either use a workflow or specialized gadget to present more info about the client - integrate UCCX Finesse with CRM.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Ok. but in the screenshot above, none of the contact information is showed up in the popup message. I was expecting the popup shows the contact name, number and account number, which is the information included in the CSV file. Do you know how can I enable it?

It is possible that it's a bug. I did some tests in the dCloud and I'm getting the same results - empty popup. What is interesting, the data for the popup should collected from BAVariables. If you gather Browser logs you will see that they have valid values. Here is a sample that I've collected:

EventTunnel.eventHandlerImpl() - Event received::<Update><data><dialogs><Dialog><associatedDialogUri></associatedDialogUri><fromAddress>1080</fromAddress><id>17259263</id><mediaProperties><DNIS></DNIS><callType>OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW</callType><dialedNumber></dialedNumber><outboundClassification></outboundClassification><callvariables><CallVariable><name>callVariable1</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable2</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable3</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable4</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable5</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable6</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable7</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable8</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable9</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable10</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaign</name><value>Recall_Outbound</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAStatus</name><value>DIRECT_PREVIEW_OUTBOUND_RESERVATION</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAResponse</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>user.layout</name><value>OODefault</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAAccountNumber</name><value>1234567890</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BADialedListID</name><value>428</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaignID</name><value>14</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACustomerNumber</name><value>1082</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BATimeZone</name><value>+00000</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BABuddyName</name><value>John,Doe</value></CallVariable></callvariables></mediaProperties><mediaType>Voice</mediaType><participants><Participant><actions><action>UPDATE_CALL_DATA</action><action>DROP</action></actions><mediaAddress>1080</mediaAddress><mediaAddressType>AGENT_DEVICE</mediaAddressType><startTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</startTime><state>INITIATING</state><stateCause></stateCause><stateChangeTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</stateChangeTime></Participant></participants><state>INITIATING</state><toAddress></toAddress><uri>/finesse/api/Dialog/17259263</uri></Dialog></dialogs></data><event>POST</event><requestId></requestId><source>/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs</source></Update>
[ClientServices] MasterPublisher._parseAndPublishXMLEvent() - Received XML event on node '/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs': <Update><data><dialogs><Dialog><associatedDialogUri></associatedDialogUri><fromAddress>1080</fromAddress><id>17259263</id><mediaProperties><DNIS></DNIS><callType>OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW</callType><dialedNumber></dialedNumber><outboundClassification></outboundClassification><callvariables><CallVariable><name>callVariable1</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable2</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable3</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable4</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable5</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable6</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable7</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable8</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable9</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>callVariable10</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaign</name><value>Recall_Outbound</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAStatus</name><value>DIRECT_PREVIEW_OUTBOUND_RESERVATION</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAResponse</name><value></value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>user.layout</name><value>OODefault</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BAAccountNumber</name><value>1234567890</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BADialedListID</name><value>428</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACampaignID</name><value>14</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BACustomerNumber</name><value>1082</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BATimeZone</name><value>+00000</value></CallVariable><CallVariable><name>BABuddyName</name><value>John,Doe</value></CallVariable></callvariables></mediaProperties><mediaType>Voice</mediaType><participants><Participant><actions><action>UPDATE_CALL_DATA</action><action>DROP</action></actions><mediaAddress>1080</mediaAddress><mediaAddressType>AGENT_DEVICE</mediaAddressType><startTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</startTime><state>INITIATING</state><stateCause></stateCause><stateChangeTime>2020-01-28T07:34:56.803Z</stateChangeTime></Participant></participants><state>INITIATING</state><toAddress></toAddress><uri>/finesse/api/Dialog/17259263</uri></Dialog></dialogs></data><event>POST</event><requestId></requestId><source>/finesse/api/User/sjeffers/Dialogs</source></Update>
_processCall(): Process the dialog with id: 17259263, to extension: null, from extension: 1080, call state: INITIATING, callType: OUTBOUND_DIRECT_PREVIEW
[ClientServices] [ ReduxStore ] - prev state => {"agentVoiceState":{"currentState":"RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW","pendingState":"","isPendingStateChange":true,"wrapUpOnIncoming":null,"isWrapUp":false,"wrapUpTimer":"-1","displayTime":0},"agentNotReadyReasonCodes":[{"label":"Break","id":"1"},{"label":"Customer Call Back","id":"40"},{"label":"End of Shift","id":"7"},{"label":"Lunch","id":"2"},{"label":"Meeting","id":"3"},{"label":"PTO","id":"8"},{"label":"Training","id":"4"}],"callControl":{"calls":{},"disableMakeCall":true,"wrapUpReasons":{"options":[{"label":"Customer Issues","value":"Customer Issues"},{"label":"Finance","value":"Finance"},{"label":"General Questions","value":"General Questions"},{"label":"Mountain Avenger Recall","value":"Mountain Avenger Recall"},{"label":"New Customer","value":"New Customer"}]},"userState":"RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW"},"agentNonVoiceLogoutDisablingStates":[],"phoneBooksState":{"phoneBooks":[{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/4","lastName":"Barrows","firstName":"Rick","phoneNumber":"1082","description":"Supervisor"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/8","lastName":"Hancock","firstName":"Louis","phoneNumber":"1303","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/1","lastName":"Jefferson","firstName":"Sandra","phoneNumber":"1080","description":"Agent"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/9","lastName":"Myers","firstName":"Madison","phoneNumber":"1301","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/3","lastName":"Peterson","firstName":"Josh","phoneNumber":"1086","description":"Agent"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/5","lastName":"Warner","firstName":"Ethan","phoneNumber":"1302","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/7","lastName":"Whitehead","firstName":"John","phoneNumber":"1304","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"},{"phoneBook":"Cumulus","uri":"/finesse/api/PhoneBook/1/Contact/6","lastName":"Woods","firstName":"Evan","phoneNumber":"1300","description":"Cliff Hanger Group"}],"phoneBookResponseCode":200},"teamPerformance":{},"queueStatistics":{"queueStats":[]},"toastPopoverStates":{},"chat":{"chatUser":{},"chatContacts":{},"chatState":{"clientStatus":"INIT_PENDING","pendingStatus":{}},"chatData":{"enlarged":false,"lastMessageEvent":{"author":"","timestamp":""}},"chatContactsLoaded":false,"chatSearchUsers":{},"chatQuickContacts":{}}}
[ClientServices] [ ReduxStore ] - action     => {"type":"MAKE_CALL_ACTION","makeCallAction":{"disableMakeCall":true}}

I did my test on version 12.0.1.10000-24

The bug doesn't seem to be reported yet. But before that I suggest that you apply ES2 patch - https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323009/type/286314176/release/12.0(1)ES02

Although I don't see this problem described in resolved caveats it's worth to try and see if it will fix the proble.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Looks like were on the same page, I'm using a dcloud environment to check if everything it's OK on version 12

Can you post a screen shot of your Finesse layout.

david

Hi!
I'm using a dclod environment to to test UCCX 12 capabilities. In the attachments section I have uploaded the layout

Well, after some tests on dcloud looks like the problem persist on Finesse 12.5

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: