cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Administration configuration limitations for Not Ready Reason Codes?

Casey Arnold
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of Not Ready Reason Codes that can be configured in Finesse Administrator?  We are on Ver. 11 for CUCM, UCCX, CUIC and Finesse.

I have added 23 custom Not Ready Reason Codes starting at number 11 - 36 (skipping 22 and 23 as they are for the system).  When I go into CUIC and the Value Lists, even after multiple refreshes, I am not seeing numbers 35 and 36 in the list.

Is there a limit and if so, what is that limit?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Casey

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Casey,

Have you refered UCCX Administration Guide. You can refer to this URL: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/config/guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide.pdf

Refer Page No: 347. Finesse supports a maximum of 100 global and 100 team Not Ready reason codes.

Also, Certain reason codes are reserved and cannot be used.
For Unified CCX systems, these reserved reason codes are as follows: 0, 22, and 33.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

View solution in original post

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Casey, please note that agents will need to use the new Not Ready Reason Codes atleast once before they start showing up in CUIC. It looks like the agents had not used 35 or 36 yet and hence not showing up in CUIC.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Casey,

Have you refered UCCX Administration Guide. You can refer to this URL: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/config/guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide.pdf

Refer Page No: 347. Finesse supports a maximum of 100 global and 100 team Not Ready reason codes.

Also, Certain reason codes are reserved and cannot be used.
For Unified CCX systems, these reserved reason codes are as follows: 0, 22, and 33.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi Ritesh,

I was glad to see your response as you confirmed what I had read and expected, however, it looks like I am going to be opening a TAC case as the Finesse Administrator and CUIC are not syncing up. 

I have tried Refreshing both the Data Sources and the Value Lists for the UCCX_SystemResourceCode inc CUIC and the Value List still doesn't match what is in Finesse Administration, so the new and changed code numbers are not showing up when setting up filters for Agent Not Ready Reason Code Summary reports.

Thanks for your help.

Casey

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Casey, please note that agents will need to use the new Not Ready Reason Codes atleast once before they start showing up in CUIC. It looks like the agents had not used 35 or 36 yet and hence not showing up in CUIC.

Regards

Deepak