cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Tony Li
Beginner

Finesse Agent Desktop Supervisor Queue Data Longest Call in Queue Definiition

Can anyone help to explain the definition of "Longest Call in Queue" from the Finesse Supervisor Queue Data.

I have set the script to end the call if the caller is in CSQ over a certain time limit. However, I find out this "Longest Call in Queue" time value is much greater than the time limit I configured + the time used for playing busy prompts inside "Queued" state

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elliot Dierksen
Enthusiast

Where are you testing the time in queue in your script? I am referring to CCX here, but I suspect this is the same for CCE too. If you have steps that play prompts or put the caller on hold for MoH, each of those steps take time. My stock description of that is "max times" in this context are not egg timers, it trips when you hit the test step and the value has been exceeded.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Elliot Dierksen
Enthusiast

Where are you testing the time in queue in your script? I am referring to CCX here, but I suspect this is the same for CCE too. If you have steps that play prompts or put the caller on hold for MoH, each of those steps take time. My stock description of that is "max times" in this context are not egg timers, it trips when you hit the test step and the value has been exceeded.

View solution in original post

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad