cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Agent Statistics Report Discrepancy UCCX 10.6.1.11002-15

Dillon Probst
Level 1
Level 1

Upon logging in at the beginning of the day, an agent reports that the Agent Statistics Report shows 2 calls offered and handled. Yesterday the same thing happened. I dug through the data for yesterday and CUIC shows the correct numbers (2 less calls) and I also verified with CDR (2 less calls than the live report). Has anyone else seen this? I'm working on a TAC case but won't be able to get one open until next week.

3 Replies 3

Hi 

Does this affects only one agent or entire team ? Also finesse retrieve this report from UCCX live data report , check whether the live data report  shows the same as finesse. If the entire team not able to see the correct report then we may need to restart finesse / tomcat services.

It appears to affect more than one agent but not all of them. I checked the UCCX Real Time Reporting page under the admin interface and it matches what Finesse shows (incorrect stats). I will try restarting finesse/tomcat services this weekend and see if that fixes the issue.

Restarting the Cisco Finesse Tomcat service did not fix the issue.

EDIT: I rebooted both UCCX nodes this past weekend and that appears to have fixed it.