cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Change LOAD setting from 120Sec to 30 Sec

smeegada1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Where can i find LOAD setting of 120 seconds.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

As far as I can remember, the 120 second configuration itself isn't configurable. What you can do is in CCE, you can change the logout non-activity time to be shorter so that that configuration kicks in first. That is the only workaround I can think of.

Thanx,
Denise

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

As far as I can remember, the 120 second configuration itself isn't configurable. What you can do is in CCE, you can change the logout non-activity time to be shorter so that that configuration kicks in first. That is the only workaround I can think of.

Thanx,
Denise

Thanks for the info Dekwan.We will try it.

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cisco very quietly reintroduced the /LOAD 1 parameter that we've had good success with, especially with SSO. This is something that you should consider looking into and testing out.

Thanks for the info Omar.Can you please give me the location where we can edit/configure it.

You would go into ICM Config Manager, select your Agent PG, select its PIM, click on the Peripheral tab... under Configuration Parameters, you would type in /LOAD 1

Capture.PNG

Thanks Omar, if we update configuration parameters to /LOAD 1, will this be default to 120 seconds or we can also configure the seconds?

As Denise mentioned, there's really no way to change that on the Finesse side. There's a registry key on the PGs that you can play with and perhaps manipulate, but if something is baked into Finesse, there's no changing that. I recommended the /LOAD 1 config is because we've seen failovers happen a lot quicker with that config.

That registry key is on the PG if you want to play around with it... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\<instance>\<CUCM PG>\PG\CurrentVersion\OPC\OPIData .... look at AgentLogoutFlushTimeout, AgentSGLogoutFlushTimeout and AgentStateTraceFlushTimeout

Thanks for the info Omar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: