Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse custom layout fails.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey hi folks,

Your help would be appreciated. Am using UCCE v11.X. Am testing in SIP Dialer scenario and facing problem.

New Call Variable Layout created on Finesse, named as "CSItest". On ICM, configured "user.Layout" ECC variable. In ICM Routing Script, I've defined "Call.user.Layout" and Value as "CSItest". When Dialer dials, routing script gets executed and hits Set Variable node where "Call.user.Layout = CSItest" config is defined.

But, still the problem remains the same, finesse executes Default Call variable layout.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
3 Replies 3

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Ritesh,

Have you tested with Normal inbound calls and check if it works there?

Please make sure the length of this ECC variable (user.Layout) is long enough to hold the value you are passing from ICM script.

You can probably validate this by checking the CVP Call server log to make sure ICM is not stripping any character because of length issue. if that's the case, please increase the length of this ECC variable in the ICM config manager, and it should work just fine.

Hi Piyush,

As you suggested, I don't see events in CVP for 11:01 - 11:59 am timestamp. I'll test by increasing ECC size (Currently default 40bytes size).

Hi Chintan,

Have not tried on Inbound call. Will test and update you on thread.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: