Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Database access

srinivascisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anyone knows where finesse stores the configuration data, for example i am looking to find the wrapup code storage in the system.

I dont see any informix database table with that description, please let me know where do i get it to do a bilk operation.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Finesse stores the configuration data (wrap up and reason codes) in the Informix database. As far as I know, it isn't documented anywhere because it isn't meant to be connected to. You can access all of the reason codes via Finesse API: ReasonCode—Get List & WrapUpReason—Get List

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Finesse stores the configuration data (wrap up and reason codes) in the Informix database. As far as I know, it isn't documented anywhere because it isn't meant to be connected to. You can access all of the reason codes via Finesse API: ReasonCode—Get List & WrapUpReason—Get List

Thanx,

Denise

Thats how i was able to get to that, my reason for DB access is to insert them in a bulk manner, is there a way i can insert these in a bulk via PUT request?

You can write a script/program to insert it in bulk. You can leverage the Non Gadget Python Sample Code and modify it for this rest api. You can also do it in many other languages. You just need to use some sort of http request library, which there is plenty of.

Thanx,

Denise

Ok Thanks