Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Desktop - Manage Recordings

Hi,

I'm trying to enable Manage Recordings tab on Finesse Desktop.

I modified the Desktop layout with FQDN of UCCX server in media-sense part.

When I try to access Manage Recordings tab on Finesse Desktop, I'm getting an error "A login error occurred. Please try to re-login. If problem persists, please contact system Administrator."

I also viewed the logs, I found something is blocking API user authentication. After this SignIn fails.

Can anyone suggest solution for this?

Thanks,

Sheriff

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Guys,

Issue is solved, I uploaded both tomcat and tomcat-trust certs of UCCX in MediaSense and viceversa.

Thanks,

Sheriff

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

anil9011903940
Level 1
Level 1

is it server reachable from Cisco Finesses?  if not there try with telnet and check if yes then kindly check with user ID password and then version compatibility...  

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Could you try adding "Standard Super User" access to user. Try restarting the Cisco MediaSense API Service. Also check the dbreplication of the CUCM 

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Guys,

Everything seems to be fine.

1. Cisco UCCX is rechable by  MediaSense

2. Version Compatibility is fine.

3. User is given standard super user access

Still, same issue occurs.

Thanks,

Sheriff

Hi there

Is this LDAP integrated user. Could you try the following, can the user login to Mediasense admin

Restart the AXL service on CUCM

Restart the Cisco MediaSense API service on MediaSense

Reset the password of the user on AD

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Rath,

User is a LDAP user. Tried the steps provided by you, but still same issue.

Also tried with a non-LDAP user like creating a user in CUCM and making it as an API user in Mediasense, but the results are same.

I can't able to login into MediaSense Administration page using API user credentials. Don't know whether can I login using API user or just Admin login is allowed on MediaSense Administration page?

The following is the log, I get on Finesse Desktop,

-----

MediaSenseGadget : loadGadget(): Entry" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : Extracting credentials from Gadget prefs" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : signIn called. will signIn user: student01" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : getSignInRequestBody: user is a non-sso user." concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : signIn: sending request to: https://MCS-Train70.ciscoclass.com:8440/ora/authenticationService/authentication/signIn" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : signInResponseHandler entry" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : signInResponseHandler: got signIn response: {"responseMessage":"Failure: Connection to the Cisco Finesse server failed. Verify the Cisco Finesse configuration and try again.","responseCode":4023} Errors: Data: [object Object]" concat:13056:16
MediaSenseGadget : Non 2000 response received. Not a valid MediaSense user OR MediaSense API service is down OR some server error. Will direct user to login page."

----

Thanks,

Sheriff

When you go MediaSense Search and Play can the user logon here if not?
Just to confirm when you go to MediaSense Administration and then go to > MediaSense API User Configuration is the users listed here? If not configure them here.
Let me know if this helps...

Hi James,

User can able to login in Cisco MediaSense Search and Play, also users are listed in in MediaSense API users list,

Can get what will be the actual problem is.

Thanks,

Sheriff

Hi Guys,

Issue is solved, I uploaded both tomcat and tomcat-trust certs of UCCX in MediaSense and viceversa.

Thanks,

Sheriff