Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse does not send Queue notifications to our CTI phone

karthikageer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have logged in as agent in to finesse using our CTI tool (3rd party application which uses Rest API) and I was expecting to recieve queue stat notifications when ever i change the agent status but I am not receiving them.  As per the developers guide i should be subsribed to queue stats automatically, I have also verified that Queue_Statistics is already enabled in finesse. Please let me know what I can i do to recieve queue stats.

Thanks,

Karthik

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing the queue statistics being sent by default. My environment is currently offline so I cannot verify. It is possible that this is a documentation bug.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Just to close on this loop. I have confirmed that this is an issue with the documentation. The Queue statistics needs to be manually subscribed to and is NOT automatically subscribed as stated in the documentation. 

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Does the queue statistics gadget work from the finesse out of the box desktop? Can you look at the webservices logs to see if the queue notification is being sent?

Thanx,

Denise

Yes, Queue stats are working in Finesse desktop.   I am attaching Desktop-WebServiceslog.   I See the below message in webservice log  stating "Decoded Message to Finesse from backend cti server"  but I dont see a message stating that queue notifications are published to CTI or CRM APP. Please let me know if i am missing something

0000176211: 10.61.0.47: %[call-id ]% %[agent-id ]% Dec 03 2019 06:42:16.970 -0700: %CCBU_CTIMessageEventExecutor-0-6-DECODED_MESSAGE_FROM_CTI_SERVER: %[cti_event_read_time=1575380536970][cti_message=CTIQuerySkillGroupStatisticsConf[peripheralID=5000, skillGroupNumber=3000, agentsLoggedOn=7, routerCallsQNow=0, longestRouterCallQNow=0, agentsNotReady=6, agentsReady=1, agentsTalkingIn=0, agentsTalkingOut=0, agentsTalkingOther=0, agentsWorkNotReady=0, agentsWorkReady=0, agentsBusyOther=0]CTIQuerySkillGroupStatisticsConf [ invokeID=94941, cti_sequence_id=99632, msgID=115, msgName=QuerySkillGroupStatisticsConf, deploymentType=CCE]]: Decoded Message to Finesse from backend cti server

Hi,

I see at least one instance of the queue stats notification being published:

0000152017: 10.61.0.47: %[call-id []]% %[agent-id []]% Dec 02 2019 04:41:06.971 -0700: %CCBU_pool-75-thread-4-6-XMPP_PUBLISH_ASYNCHRONOUS: %[NodeId=/finesse/api/Queue/3000][Payload=<Update><data><queue><name>PG1Skill3000</name><statistics><agentsNotReady>6</agentsNotReady><agentsReady>0</agentsReady><agentsTalkingInbound>0</agentsTalkingInbound><agentsTalkingInternal>0</agentsTalkingInternal><agentsTalkingOutbound>0</agentsTalkingOutbound><agentsWrapUpNotReady>0</agentsWrapUpNotReady><agentsWrapUpReady>0</agentsWrapUpReady><callsInQueue>0</callsInQueue><startTimeOfLongestCallInQueue></startTimeOfLongestCallInQueue><agentsLoggedOn>6</agentsLoggedOn><agentsBusyOther>0</agentsBusyOther></statistics><uri>/finesse/api/Queue/3000</uri></queue></data><event>PUT</event><requestId>null</requestId><source>/finesse/api/Queue/3000</source></Update>]: Publishing XMPP Message Asynchronously 

Since the queue stats is working in the Finesse desktop, it is not a publishing issue. So it has to be in the XMPP client.

I would recommend using pidgin or adium to see if you can get the notifications manually.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

I have subscribed for the Queue Events manually using IQ command and i can see queue Notifications in xmpp console of Pidgin. To receive queue stats to CRM client, should they use IQ command and subscribe ?  Finesse Developer guide says that queue event Notifications will be recieved by default ( please find the below words from the guide) . 

Finesse clients can interface directly with the Cisco Finesse Notification Service to send subscribe and unsubscribe requests. Clients subscribe to notification feeds published to their respective nodes (such as /finesse/api/User/1000) by following the XEP-0600 standard.

Each agent is automatically subscribed to the following notification feeds, where {id} represents the agent ID for that agent:

• User - /finesse/api/User/{id}

• Dialogs - /finesse/api/User/{id}/Dialogs

• Queues - /finesse/api/Queue/{id}

• Media - /finesse/api/User/{id}/Media/{mrd-id}

• SystemInfo - /finesse/api/SystemInfo

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

Now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing the queue statistics being sent by default. My environment is currently offline so I cannot verify. It is possible that this is a documentation bug.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Just to close on this loop. I have confirmed that this is an issue with the documentation. The Queue statistics needs to be manually subscribed to and is NOT automatically subscribed as stated in the documentation. 

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks a lot Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: