Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse email and chat Live data gadget

bruce_sayer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured Finesse to show the out of the box precision queue live data gadget. However, it does not show the email and chat precision queues. I think this is due to them using non-voice MRDs.

Has anybody else noticed this? If so how I changed the gadget to show non-voice MRD Precision queues?

I am using v11.5 PCCE with ECE.

Many Thanks,

Bruce

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bruce,

I haven't checked my system, but I don't believe that there is Email and chat live data gadgets for PCCE.

Thanx,
Denise

Hi Denise,

There is a Precision Queue live data gadget with in CUIC, when I run that with either an email or chat precision queue I can see data for them.

I assume this is the same gadget used in Finesse? How are the queues displayed in this gadget determined?

Regards,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

The live data gadgets in Finesse is not exactly the same as what is available in CUIC. The gadgets for Finesse does not cover everything that CUIC has, so it is possible that the gadget doesn't have the ability to view the email or chat queues.

The live data gadgets uses a private API to get the data to be displayed.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: