cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse -Gadget to Change the State of Agent to created Not Ready Reason codes

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a gadget available or any way  for the Supervisor to change the state of the Agent to Not Ready and be able to choose one of the created Not Ready reason codes instead of just the Not Ready state.

In the  Finesse Administration we can create multiple Not Ready Reason codes that the Agent can choose for themselves when they change their state to Not Ready.

However the Performance Gadget that the Supervisor gets on their Finesse Desktop can only chose Not Ready.

We would like to offer that same drop down menu of those Reason Codes for the Supervisor to choose from.

We currently use the CUIC to report on Reason Codes use and it does not paint the true picture if the Supervisor can not choose from the same list of Reason Codes that the Agent can.

UCCX 11.6

Is there already configuration that I can do to make that happen? Any other ideas, thoughts, existing gadgets?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

At this time,  there isn't a way for a supervisor to set the reason code for an agent. If you take a look at the REST API to change the agent state with a reason code (https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!user-agent-state-change-with-reason-code/user-agent-state-change-with-reason-code), it states that "Users can only act on their own User objects.".

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

At this time,  there isn't a way for a supervisor to set the reason code for an agent. If you take a look at the REST API to change the agent state with a reason code (https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!user-agent-state-change-with-reason-code/user-agent-state-change-with-reason-code), it states that "Users can only act on their own User objects.".

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise , thought it didn't hurt to ask, thought I was something that could be useful.

Hi,

It never hurts to ask! I agree that it is something that could be useful. To be honest, I had to double check that myself because I remember talks of potentially adding that feature. Maybe it didn't end up working out from an implementation perspective.

Thanx,

Denise

Good afternoon;

Dear Dekwan, can I ask you a question about UCCX - Finesses

Denise isn't involved with the forums any longer, why don't you just post your question either here or as a new thread and see if someone else can assist.

david

Hello!

I'm still lurking around and watch what is going on in these forums but just not as involved as I was before. But as David said, post your questions on the forum because there are others in the community (like David!) that can share their knowledge.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: