cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse layout not populated when using Connect Step

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working on a script that would send a call to an agent regardless of finesse state. I have it working well using the connect step, however the finesse layout does not get populated with Enterprise data that is set from a database dip. Is this normal functionality or is there another step I'm missing? 

I am setting the resource from database dip as well not from CSQ. 

I should mention that the finesse layout is populated with the correct data when the call is sent to an agent using the Select Resource Step. 

Running UCCX 10.6.1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hold up. You're using the Connect step, without first using the Select Resource step?  I'm surprised it even did anything, and bravo to you for attempting to use it without reading the documentation.  You're a real life cowboy, and I like it!

uccx-connet.png

What you are probably looking to do is, use the Select Resource step, but switch it to Agent Based routing instead.  I'm positive your Finesse layout will now work.

uccx-select-resource.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hold up. You're using the Connect step, without first using the Select Resource step?  I'm surprised it even did anything, and bravo to you for attempting to use it without reading the documentation.  You're a real life cowboy, and I like it!

uccx-connet.png

What you are probably looking to do is, use the Select Resource step, but switch it to Agent Based routing instead.  I'm positive your Finesse layout will now work.

uccx-select-resource.png

I read the documentation after posting and tried again. It worked after nesting in the Select Resource step using the mentioned agent based routing method but only when agent was in a Ready state, doesn't look like sending a call to an agent when in not ready state is possible with showing the layout. Going to have to rethink this. 
Thanks for the input.