cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Live Reports display a blank white page (Stuck in loading report)

cyrus.kanda
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

Please help me on this issue.

We just deployed UCCX 10.5 and apparently some finesse agent desktop does not display live reports on finesse but others do. Also the keypad on finesse page does not appear. I have tried to match the browser setting on all PCs but nothing happens. Some Windows 7 Pcs work others don't and all use IE version 8.

Apart from browser settings, what else can cause this issue.

Your response is highly welcomed.

12 Replies 12

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cyrus,

I hope you are using Finesse 10.5. If you look at the release notes, there is a Section for Finesse Client Requirement, where it lists the operating system and the supported Browsers.(IE9 and IE11 for windows 7)

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1051/release/notes/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse-1051/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse_chapter_00.html#CFIN_RF_HCB...

Regards,

Senthil

IE 8 on Windows 7 SP 1 works fine but Cisco says IE 8 is not compatible with finesse 10.5  on UCCX.

IE 11 and Firefox 33.1.1 on Win 7 shows “Loading Reports…”. For Firefox 33.1.1 , the keypad shows but for IE 11 it does not!

Can this issue be related with the bug id CSCup45107 ?

Please help me on this

Cyrus,

That defect was only impacting UCCX 10.0 with FF as the browser.

IE 11, please turn on the compatibility view as suggested in the compatibility matrix:

3. Enable compatibility mode for Internet Explorer 11 only for Unified CCX Administration web application and Coresident Unified Intelligence Center web application. Internet Explorer 11 works in native mode for the rest of the applications.

Since Live Data is pulled from CUIC essentially, these settings hold good for Finesse.

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,

Thank you for the replies.

First, I did enable compatibility for the all domain because there was no way i could just enable it for the Unified CCX Administration Web application and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center web application alone. When that done, it showed a positive results on the finesse desktop but not very well. The Agent CSQ Statistics Report and Agent Team Summary Report NAMES ONLY appeared!

Kindly check the screenshots for confirmation for the same.

I am having this same issue.

UCCX 10.6

Windows 7

IE 11.0.17

Compatibility View turned on

Using FQDN

Please open a TAC case and ask for the fix about the bug CSCuu18876.

We have the same issue before. :)

Dennis

martyn.rees
Level 4
Level 4

Aside from the list of supported browsers already mentioned, also make sure that the user is using the FQDN of the UCCX server and not the IP address when browsing to the Finesse page in their web browser.

Hi Martyn,

I have used the FQDN to access the finesse server but i get the same results.

Windows 8.1 with IE 11 Does Not work

Window 7 with IE 11 Does Not work

Windows 7 with IE 8 Works

Windows XP with IE 8 Works

What would I be missing really!!!

The attached screenshot is for Win 8.1 IE 11

chris_day
Level 1
Level 1

I'm seeing the exact same issue in UCCX 10.6(1).  Firefox 31ers seems to work perfectly with cuic and finesse. 

novaks001
Level 4
Level 4

I had this issue.  The user had a special character in their password.  Changed password and now it works

Not applicable

Version 11.5.1.11001-34 of CCX. User stuck in 'loading reports' - changed the user password with one without special characters, and now the user can log in.

rahulkanhirode1
Level 1
Level 1

I was working in a LAB environment and stuck with Blank screen when i tried  Finesse Agent and Supervisor Desktop page in IE 11, i was trying from windows server 2012 then i tried in windows 7 but didn't worked .

At last it started working when i tried from Opera browser ..

finesse.PNG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: