Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Phone Book Limitation

reneemauzey
Level 1
Level 1

Regarding the finesse phone book limitation below:

The system supports a total of 50,000 contacts. The total number of contacts per agent across all phone books is limited to 1500.

Is the 1500 restriction imposed by the database, the API or the gadget that displays the phone book?

If I write a custom gadget utilizing the existing API will I still have the restriction, meaning are only 1500 returned?

Thanks,

Renee

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Renee,

I can't remember who imposes the restriction so I have reached out to the Finesse team to see if they know. I will let you know when I get an answer.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Renee,

The Finesse team said that the limitation is imposed by the API. If you have more than 1500 contacts, only 1500 will be returned.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem, my customer has almost 7.000 users Agentes have to transfer calls to, is there any solution to solve this issue?

Can Finesse call from another Contact's (DDBB) web application ?

WebDialer or something else?

Best Regards,

Alfredo.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!

Hi,

If you have another database that has all of the contacts and there are APIs that can be called, you can create a custom gadget that displays all of the contacts and use the makeCall JavaScript API to make/transfer the call.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks for answer Denise,

Best regards,

Alfredo.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!

When you set upWhen you set up over 1500 contacts per agent, you will not be able to find the contact the following error appears:
Warning: Too many Phone Book contacts are configured for you. The first 1500 have been loaded.

In this example I set up two Phone Book with 1459 each and only the first 1500 contacts appear

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: