Views
Helpful
Replies

finesse ready error cf_resource_out_of_service Version 11.5.1.11001-34

jmazzarese
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are having an issue with Fineness we have a user getting the error cf_resource_out_of_service Version please try again or contact the administrator. When a user tries to go Ready state.

1. We tried the current work around where you have the error message and click ok and then lift the handset of the agents phone and then instantly hangup the handset and the agent still cant change state.

2. Also removed it from being associated Controlled Devices to available Devices and then back with RCM user the application users and the back.

3 Replies 3

jmazzarese
Level 1
Level 1

Follow Up: 

Resolution

We performed a JTAPI resync in CCX and tried logging in as user, still had same issue trying to set Ready status. 

We finally did a restart of the CTIManager on the CM subscriber node and after it came back up, I restarted CTIManager on the publishing node.  We logged back into CCX as the User and was able to switch between Ready and Not Ready repeatedly without error.

I also experienced the same issue (CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE) when a specific user try to go Ready on Finesse.

I tried multiple troubleshooting without success until I restarted the CTIManager service on the Pub (server that the phone was registered to) after the CTIManager got restarted,   the user was able to go Ready.

castamar2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

In my case, when I changed in the device, the parameter Built-In-Bridge to ON, the problem was solved.