Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Reason codes logging in HDS

plukka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I would like know is there a place do we log about agent state status in HDS? like  how much time agent in not ready with lunch or meeting or training etc. we would like to create report from it.

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Purna,

Sorry for the delay, I had to consult someone who is more familiar with HDS.

HDS needs to be set up explicitly as part of the Enterprise deployment. Yes, the reason codes do log in the HDS, but only the reason codes and not the labels corresponding to the codes. You can construct a report using HDS containing the reason codes, but you would need to setup “report thresholds” in CUIC to see the corresponding mnemonic labels.

By CUIC report thresholds, I mean that if you create a report with reason code column, you can set a threshold for the values in that column (Code 22 —>  “Lunch”, Code 33 —> “Training”, and so on). It’s a bit painful, and replicates the information from Finesse, but right now, this is the only way to do it.

Finesse can only push the custom codes for the agent state changes and not the labels from a CTI message side.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise for response. I did figured out table which logs about reason codes. I appreciate your help