Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Screen Pop Browser Issue

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have UCCX 10.6(1) and I am setting up a screen pop based upon calling number for an MS Dynamics CRM system.

I have used "When a Call arrives" to control when the pop happens and it works fine.

The issue I have is that the new browser window launches on top of that used by Finesse so the agent has to minimise it to access the call control buttons on the Finesse web page.

Is there any workaround for this apart from changing the pop to occur "When a Call is answered"?

The customer would like to see the callers details before answering if possible

For instance would it be possible to view the CRM system in an iframe on the Finesse desktop?

Thanks 

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James, this is definitely possible using the Screenpop Sample Gadget wherein the CRM page will open on the same screen within Finesse from where they Answer/Reject calls. Take a look at that gadget along with few others available at the below Finesse developer site

https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/downloads/sample-gadgets/

You can refer to below post as well in case you need any assistance for configuring this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12574626/finesse-screenpop-gadget-problem

Regards

Deepak

I am running UCCX 10.6 also.  However when I configure the workflow based screen pop it pops to a new tab within the same browser window as finesse.  Most of our agents shrink finesse and use the phone so they do not see the new screen pop.  Is there a way to configure the workflow screen pop to pop up in a new browser window, preferably a named window with focus so that we could ensure that they see the pop?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: