cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Send Refresh Event on tab Change.

ehtasham.malik
Level 1
Level 1

We have third party applicaiton , which required username and password every time we access.I have developed the simple gadget in which i have opened this applicaiton inside the iframe. I am calling this iframe inside the "handleUserLoad event"

Now the issue is , this application ask to login again every time agent change the tab. Although on tab change we didn't find any event .

When i open same page in separate browser tab , it doesn't ask to relogin untell on unless i refresh the tab.

Any help is really appricated.

3 Replies 3

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Malik,

Have you tried with SesstionStorage & LocalStorage? We are handling this scenario.

Regards,

Umesh

Hello Umesh,
The issue is not about session handling, the issue is why finesse is sending refresh event on tab change.

Hi Malik,

I don't know if this mimics your scenario 100%, but I am unable to reproduce it. I used the Embedded web gadget on the Home tab, clicked a few links to get to a different url than the one specified in the gadget. I clicked the other tabs and even made phone calls, sent the Error Report and then I switched back to the Home tab and the page within the iframe remained the same. If I click the refresh button on the browser, it went to the original link.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: