cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Sign Out Error - Your attempt to sign out failed. The system may continue to route calls to your device. Please contact the administrator

M Rinaldy Aulia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Need advice for sign out error notification "Your attempt to sign out failed. The system may continue to route calls to your device. Please contact the administrator"

error sign out.jpg

I have check there's no double ID or ext used as this article post : http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Desktop:_Agent_whose_ID_matches_username_of_new_agent_cannot_change_state_or_perform_call_control

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Rinaldy

13 Replies 13

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is it happening to one user or multiple users? i suspect this could be a browser issues. please check uccx version and supported browser.

Regards,

Mukesh

mlopez1515
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, were you able to fix this?  We are having the same issue... 

karen.brady1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you get a resolution for this error ?

Thanks

K

Hello,

If I remember correctly, I believe we just rebooted the servers and it fixed itself.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted
with it is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please note
that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing,
copying or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file transmitted
with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please promptly
inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete the material.
Whilst this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses, eircom does not, except as required by law,
represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity
of this communication has been maintained nor that
the communication is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.

eircom Limited, Registered as a Branch in Ireland Number 907674,
Incorporated in Jersey Number 116389
Branch Address: 1 Heuston South Quarter, St. John’s Road, Dublin 8.

ganeshksamy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am no longer able to access this doc wiki link, is it available in TechNote or Troubleshooting guide format ? 

Please help, I need to check this.

I do not believe the docwiki articles were transferred to Technotes or anyplace else on Cisco.com unfortunately. I asked that same question prior to the decommissioning of the docwiki.

My browser is supported and only 1 person is getting this message anyone know exactly what the source of the problem is or what the exact fix was other than a reboot?

Hello,

I am also getting this issue with one agent, can you please share what solved it?

Ok guys, the Solution for the issue was to delete the end user from the CUCM (if its ldap synchronized configure the user as local and then delete) - after you delete the user you can perform a full sync through ldap directory and the end user will show up again (we deleted only from cucm and not from the AD).

for some reason setting to none the IPCC Extension didnt work at all, i am positive that the issue i faced was a bug.

hope it helps you!

Hello,

I checked and his agent ID isnt matched with a username

I saw another user post recently with this issue and the fix was that the agent was set to have to require a Sign out reason code but none were defined. Once a sign out code was created that the agent could use, they were good; I assume you could also change the requirement setting to not require a sign out code.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: