Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Silent Monitoring

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts, 

1) Would it be possible to adjust the active listening settings so that we can remain connected to the agent's line at the end of the conversation? It was possible with CAD.

2) Would it be possible to listen to calls from a specific queue without being disconnected? Ex: Listen to CSQ_TEST one call after another no matter who answers the call.

3)  Would it be possible to listen through the PC as an audio source instead of the phone line? It was possible with CAD.

Thanks,

MK.

9 Replies 9

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Anybody with any idea?

Thanks,

MK

So #1 could be done easily with a custom gadget, but I don't know about #2 it could be possible but might be much harder. As #3, I have no idea that sound significantly harder to do. I do miss CAD on this regard and probably only on this regard. :)

david

#3 I think because call center people have headsets plugged into their phone already, and not their PC, the change was a good one. But that's just my opinion. On a related note, you could just switch to softphones, and bam, problem solved. ;)

Thanks guys,

I am trying to figure out how #1 could be done with a gadget? Coud you please share the solution with me?

Thanks,

MK

The problem you'll run into trying to solve this with Finesse, is that it's not a Finesse solution. The SM solution is actually coming from CUCM, and thus, a change to Finesse will likely not affect this.

You might have to look to a third party monitoring solution, which brings with it, it's own gadget, but I don't have any recommendations for you. Good luck though.

Anthony, When you say SM, are refering to SocialMiner? If so, we are using SocialMiner 11.6. I am interested to see how SM can help to provide a solution to request #1? Would that be possible for you to share the solution with me? Thanks, MK

No sorry, Silent Monitoring. Too many acronyms.

Hi Anthony,

Would you happen to have a solution for this posting?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-encod/td-p/3991715

Thanks,

MK

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

Parsec Telesystems(www.parsec-tech.com) is one of those 3rd party solution providers for Cisco.

If you need assistance for the requirement of Silent Monitoring & Whisper for your Cisco contact center/CUCM platform you can contact at info(at)parsec-tech.com

Parsec's MARS Silent Monitor & Whisper application for Cisco CUCM / Contact Center
Works with install bases having Cisco CUCM only
Works with install bases having Cisco UCCX / Cisco UCCE

-Monitor all incoming Calls
-Monitor Campaign Dialer Calls
-Monitor manually dialed outbound calls
-Monitor Agent to Agent Call
-Whisper Coaching
-Continuous Monitoring feature
-Monitoring can be initiated via a web based UI
-Monitoring can be initiated via IP Phone service based application in the Cisco IP Phone
-Displays agent phone status (Offhook , Ringing , Busy)
-Monitor Shared Lines
-Monitor All the lines/Extensions in the agent's Cisco IP Phone