cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse supervisor call statistic

natevdw
Level 1
Level 1

While monitoring Team Performance, the supervisor agent is showing as part of that team.  Is it possible to remove the supervisor from the team and still monitor it?  I don't want the supervisor (login status) to skew the call statistics of the team being monitored.

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

If this is in reference to UCCE, then it certainly is possible.

You could have all your Supervisors in a Supervisor Team, and each could still be assigned to monitor the teams they are supposed to. This is not an uncommon setup. I did this once for a customer who was using off-net resources to do monitoring for quality. Each of these "agents" was a Supervisor, and they were all in a dedicated team. None had any skills. They could all see all Teams to monitor.

Regards,
Geoff

I believe this is the same solution for UCCX too.  +5

Yes, customer has Enterprise.  Thanks guys, for the notes on this.  I'm pretty green with this product, and was unable to find an answer by searching the web.  Will post back here if I need any clarification. ;-)  -Nate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: