Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Supervisor desktop auto answer

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community.

I have auto answer function to all agents including my supervisor desktop. My client wants to remove the auto answer function to all of my supervisor desktop. My concern is that is there any way so that i can remove the auto answer function to all of my supervisor desktop and the auto answer on agents would be retain ?

Thank you community for the help appreciate you all. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then the only way to get more granular would be to set the auto answer on each Agent Directory Number and not use the workflow based auto answer. It is a simple setting in the Directory Number. You can set auto answer on with headset or speakerphone

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you utilizing workflow based Auto answer? If so, its team based so not likely. You can change to CUCM based auto answer on the Agent DN's. This will give you the control to set individual Agent DN's for auto answer.

Hi Mike.

I've forgot to mention. Yes I'm currently using work flow based auto answer

Then the only way to get more granular would be to set the auto answer on each Agent Directory Number and not use the workflow based auto answer. It is a simple setting in the Directory Number. You can set auto answer on with headset or speakerphone
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: