Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Supervisor View Question

ADAMSKA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm still pretty new when it comes to UCCX and Finesse Administration. I think I'm on the right track with this one (maybe), but I was curious as to how I could change the default view for one team's supervisors, to where they only see their respective queues under "Manage Queues", as opposed to all queues in the entire contact center.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the HTML code on their Team's Desktop Layout, I'm just not sure where to find what I'm supposed to put in here:

<id>queueData</id>
<label>finesse.container.tabs.supervisor.queueDataLabel</label>
<columns>
<column>
<gadgets>
<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=C8E2DB1610000140000000A60A4E5E6B&filterId_1=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL&viewId_2=9A7A14CE10000140000000ED0A4E5E6B&filterId_2=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.agentId=CL&compositeFilterId=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.AgentVoiceCSQNames.agentVoiceCSQName=CL&viewId_3=C8EF510810000140000000EB0A4E5E6B&filterId_3=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL&viewId_4=C8EE241910000140000000C30A4E5E6B&filterId_4=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL</gadget>

I've already created the report and stuck it in Stock>Live Data>Supervisor.....but obviously it still does not show as an option in my drop-down for "Manage Queues".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 Replies 5

You might need to clarify what you want to do.

For instance, do you want to get rid of the other options and only show your report?

Or do you want to have your report be one of the 4 options?

Basically, you'll need to get the permalink for your new report and add it into the Finesse layout like the other ones are.

It sounds like they are wanting to remove the other queues they do not care to see, and add the ones they only care about. So, do you think I just grab that permalink from the custom live data report I created and replace the out of the box portion below (from my original post) with it?

Existing:

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=C8E2DB1610000140000000A60A4E5E6B&filterId_1=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL&viewId_2=9A7A14CE10000140000000ED0A4E5E6B&filterId_2=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.agentId=CL&compositeFilterId=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.AgentVoiceCSQNames.agentVoiceCSQName=CL&viewId_3=C8EF510810000140000000EB0A4E5E6B&filterId_3=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL&viewId_4=C8EE241910000140000000C30A4E5E6B&filterId_4=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL</gadget>

So it sounds like your question has changed a little bit from the original one, and for that I'd defer to some of the UCCX experts on this forum.

If you just wanted to see your specific report and not the others, then you would change that section to list only your report and not the others and get rid of the report option drop down all together.

But I would imagine that UCCX CUIC works like CCE CUIC where by default the agents only see the queues that they are receiving calls for. In other words, there's no custom Finesse layout work needed, if an agent gets Sales and not Billing, they'll only see Sales in Finesse.

You're saying that isn't the case today?

Yeah, that's not the case today. When and Agent or Supervisor logs into Finese...they are seeing ALL live data for ALL queues (under Manage Queues), even though they are different Teams. This particular team only wants to see current live data for their queue.

I'll create a Test Team and use my test queue/script/application and mess with the desktop layout for said test team and report my findings.

If are open to 3rd party application then you can check out the Supervisor's Online web based application for UCCX.

The application can be configured to display live data for the user - data of only the Queues assigned to that supervisor/User

For more details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: