Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Supervisors cannot see the CSQ of Calls

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to display the CSQ with which the agent is in conversation on the supervisor's page? In order to better manage calls in queques, our supervisors need to see the name of the CSQ from which the call originates. Suppose that the agent is in conversation and that the agent's status on the supervisor's page indicates "talking". Would it be possible to display the name of the CSQ next to "talking". It seems this was possible with CSD.

Thanks,

MK

4 Replies 4

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Any ideas?

I do not believe anything has changed, but I had similar requirements and even with a few long SQL queries, I ended up with a custom gadget to better display the team, agent, and live activity.  This was with UCCX, so UCCE might have more options within the finesse.js or api's.

QueueExample.JPG

HI Mike,

Thank you for replying.

Would that be possible for you to share your solution with me. We have UCCX 11.6.

Thanks,

MK

Its a little complex , so not sure I can post it up.
Its an aspx front end web page using Angular, tied back to a MS SQL server that has linked the UCCX informix database to replicate the data. It is one of the very few items I have had a third party developer assist me in creating.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: