cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Team Notifications Team - Get team API

yogeshkumarlog
Level 1
Level 1

Recently I come across Team - Get team which can prove helpful for me in many of the requirements.

I have following doubt regarding it:

• If large number of agent say between 100-500 request this every minute …what performance impact it can have on the server?
  • How is it different from Team Notifications? (it seems in team notification I don’t get the extension of the agent whose notification I get.)
  • Can agent also register for team notification or he has to be supervisor?
3 Replies 3

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

One request per agent per minute should not have a performance impact. The only way to know for sure is for you to test your application under load.

Team.getTeam API gives you a list of user on the team. The team notification is only for when an agent on the team’s name or state changes.

An agent can register for team notifications using for example node='/finesse/api/Team/5001/Users'

Hi,

I am trying to subscribe to the node '/finesse/api/Team/{id}/Users' using the following code. I am not getting any errors, but I am also not receiving any events.

_handleUserLoad = function (userevent) {

//start listening for team updates
            clientLogs.log("init(): subscribe to gadget hub for team object");
            var topic = "finesse.api.Team." + user.getTeamId() + ".Users"; 
            clientLogs.log("init(): subscribing to: " + topic);
            gadgets.Hub.subscribe(topic, _dataRequestHandler);
            clientLogs.log("init(): subscribed to: " + topic);

},

/** Handle Team State changes */
_dataRequestHandler = function(topic, event) {
          clientLogs.log("_dataRequestHandler(): " + event);
};
I can see the logs for the subscription, including the last one "init(): subscribed to: finesse.api.Team.5001.Users".

Can you advise if I am doing something wrong or why I might not be getting any events. I have changed the agent states to try and trigger an event, but still nothing.

Hi,

This thread here might help: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/supervised-teams-getusers-object/m-p/3503923

I have provided some code to get team information and in a subsequent response, I added some code to subscribe to the notifications. The user who originally asked the question confirmed that it had worked for him.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: