Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse The Diagnostic Portal—Get Performance Information API

employee417
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Do we have any further documentation on the Finesse GetPerformance API? Looking for information on how values are calculated.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!diagnostic-portalget-performance-information/diagnostic-portalget-performance-information

How is this measured? What does the average system load signify, response time?

<dp:Property Value="1.47" Name="Average System Load"/>

Under what circumstances do the Running Totals values reset? On system or Tomcat restart?

<dp:Property Value="0" Name="Running Totals/Calls Received 

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am not aware of any additional documentation for the diagnostic portal but I will forward these questions to the Finesse team to see if they can answer them.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Here is the response from the Finesse team:

How is this measured? What does the average system load signify, response time?

Load average is calculated using java.lang:type=OperatingSystem in MXBean server using getSystemLoadAverage().

As per oracle documentation:

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/management/OperatingSystemMXBean.html#getAvailableProcessors()

Returns the system load average for the last minute. The system load average is the sum of the number of runnable entities queued to the available processors and the number of runnable entities running on the available processors averaged over a period of time. The way in which the load average is calculated is operating system specific but is typically a damped time-dependent average.

It doesn’t signify the response time.

Under what circumstances do the Running Totals values reset? On system or Tomcat restart?

Finesse restart resets the Running Total/Calls counter.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanx,

Denise