Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse with admin resource skills in the same form

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi team,

A customer with CCX 11.6 want to use a finesse for supervisors to monitor agentes and change skills in the same Windows.

Does anybody know how to configured the XML gadgets to have the same function as in admin url as supervisor to assign skills for specific CSQ?

The supervidor should log in finesse  one of bars should have <Resources and Skills> and a list of resources and options to changes the skills and competence level

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho
3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

Finesse itself doesn't have APIs to assign skills. I believe that CCX has the ability to change the resource object and therefore the skill: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!modify-resource/modify-resource but I don't think that supervisors have permissions to use that API. So basically I don't think it is possible with APIs.

Thanx,
Denise

Hi, @dekwan

I knew that there are feature to included the webpage in finesse? I remmember that some customer have web tools that can be integrated in finesse. Would you know if this is possible?

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi Daniel,

I haven't seen any of it for myself, so I did a little bit of searching and found this thread: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/re-skill-tool-for-supervisor-in-uccx/td-p/2256062

According to that thread, after changing the supervisor access in the system parameters, a supervisor can log into the CCX appadmin and reskill the agents. I tried it out on my CCX 11.6 system and it worked. So, I may be wrong about the APIs not working for a supervisor. I think after changing the system parameters, the supervisor can use those APIs I listed above. Then, you can use those APIs to build a custom gadget to do what the customer requested.

Thanx,
Denise
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: