cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Workflow Chrome Tab

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

I'm testing a new Finesse Workflow Browser Pop with one CallVariable10.  The Browser pop works fine.  The issue is that subsequent browser pops for the same workflow all show up in the same Chrome browser tab.  What are my options to have each Finesse WF Browser Pop show up in a new Chrome tab.

Type: Browser Pop

Handled by: Finesse Desktop

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you leave Window Name blank it should pop a new tab. Also, check that you're browser doesn't have some setting which over writes this.

david

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

If you leave Window Name blank it should pop a new tab. Also, check that you're browser doesn't have some setting which over writes this.

david

David,

Thanks for your help.

Joe

It appears that the Screen-pop workflow only works when you use the [Answer Call] button within Finesse.  It doesn't appear to work if I answer the call via Jabber.  Is that correct?  If so is there a way to use the Finesse API to trigger the Answer/Workflow outside of the Finesse client.

Hi,

The workflows should be working even if the call is answered using Jabber. I tested this out by using Jabber to answer the call and the workflow was triggered. The workflows are triggered based on the events that the desktop receives and does not know when the call is actually answered via the desktop vs Jabber. The CTI backend will send the same CTI message to Finesse for both scenarios.

Is this reproducible? Do you see the call on the desktop when you answer via Jabber? What version of Finesse are you using and which type of deployment (CCE/CCX).

Thanx,

Denise

Jabber 12.9.4
UCCX: 12.5.1.11001-348

Hm.

I tried this on UCCX 12.5.1.10000-31 and Jabber 12.0.1. It isn't the same versions but shouldn't really make a difference. Is this issue easily reproducible? Do you see the answered call on the Finesse desktop?

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: