cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse wrap-up code requirement in UCCE?

lboggs1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hey folks, had a quick question regarding UCCE and Finesse. Do you know if there's any way to force agents to select a wrap-up code in Finesse before going on to the next call? I asked PDI and they did not know. In the end it's a user training issue, but wanted to check to see if there's a technical solution.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same problem.

Finesse will display the Wrap-up box at the end of the call but it is not mandatory for the agent to enter a Wrap-up code  before entering another state.

There is a bug open for this behaviour:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo73536 - Finesse needs to force Wrap-Up Code Selection

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Yes, there is. You set the agent desk setting to require a code and Finesse will ask for it.

david

I am having the same problem.

Finesse will display the Wrap-up box at the end of the call but it is not mandatory for the agent to enter a Wrap-up code  before entering another state.

There is a bug open for this behaviour:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo73536 - Finesse needs to force Wrap-Up Code Selection

Thank you sir!

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can't force agents to select a code, all you can do via the desk settings is have Finesse present the wrap-up codes to the agent. A behavior could be... call ends, agent enters work ready/wrap-up state and the time that they're in that state is defined in the desk settings. The agent can simply allow the time to pass and never enter a code before the system puts them back into a ready state. 

So can you force agents to enter a wrap-up code? No. This behavior is different for Not Ready codes

samneil2000
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone had any success with custom development to enforce the entry of wrap up codes prior to going ready?

Thanks

As of right now, I don't believe it can be done due to limitations of the API. This is as of version 11