cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Wrap Up Struggles

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We have a deployment of UCCX 11.5.1 and the end users are struggling with entering wrap up data.  From what I understand they are having issues finding the "correct" browser window for finesse, this changed from CAD when the POP up would occur automatically.  Is it possible to have Finesse come to the front upon completion of the call so they don't have to click multiple times to get to the proper window?

Thanks,

Joe

3 Replies 3

What browser and how many tabs do they have open at a time?

david

I don't know the number of tabs, but they utilize IE to access Finesse.  The main application they utilize is not browser based, it is a standalone thick client, so I would expect most of the activity during the call is not browser based.

Thanks,

Joe

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I can see the struggle there. I have two things to share:

1) Finesse doesn't allow wrap up to be set after the call ends like CAD, it's during the call which the Agent needs to set it. So, they technically have the entire duration of the call to do that. Also, the browser does have a notification feature for incoming calls, so that if you click it, the browser comes to the foreground.

2) If the Agents don't really use Finesse at all to do their job, it is possible to integrate Finesse functions into other applications. I'm not a developer so I cannot really speak to that any more than surface level, but it's possible Agents don't need Finesse and you could move the functions into whatever software they use most. It's all API driven, just need the developer skills. Just the way it is these days.