cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finnesse reports fail to load after Chrome update

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Finnesse reports fail to load after Chrome update, Chrome did updates and now agents are unable to see reports on their desktops. Thoughts?

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)

24 Replies 24

Hi there

Yes, 11.0 versions are not mentioned in the bug details. You can raise an enhancement request for that. But I recommend you to upgrade your CCX to 11.5 or 11.6. and gets the fix done.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Upgrading the entire UCCX cluster from 10/10.5 or 11 to 11.5/6for a bug introduced in a browser, kicking off hours of testing to ensure you have back-out plans, seems overt.

The purpose of paying for support on products that last multiple years in production is for that support for patches and help from Cisco.

I'm confident very few people want to throw their 10.5 to 11.6 cowboy hat on for a Chrome browser issue when a fix could easily be made by Cisco.

I so agree with @PhonesRUs - this is ridiculous. Cisco just sees them contracts as easy money, last time I checked when you collect money in exchange of a product and then you don't deliver you get sued...

I see the ES is released for CUIC 11.5 and 11.6 standalone, but not for UCCX. Anybody have any details on an ES for UCCX 11.5 & 11.6 that will resolve this?

Thanks,

Brian

Edit: It's available here: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286314216/type/286315794/release/MultipleRelease_Cops

yes, this applies to UCCX as well. I did not experience CUIC issue with Chrome, only Finesse agent DT. We are 11.6 UCCX and all is well after patch.

What is interesting is that my understanding is they use two different Tomcat instances between Finesse and CUIC... so they would be repairing both.

Unless I'm mistaken and it is an instance for Finesse/CUIC and an instance for the management front-end.

Does anyone know this specific?

After patch installation reports work well, but Chat and Email plugin is still not displaying.

Does anybody have this problem too?

Self-reply. There is also a patch for SocialMiner to fix Chrome 61+ issue.

This is not a solution.

Well I was hoping the next Chrome iteration will fix the issue - blind hopes. Google just released Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the reports widgets still do not work. I am running IE right now since nothing else works. What a glory day for Microsoft...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: