cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

First Installation of UCCX ( Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 )

hugomdbaez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

This is my first installation of contact center , I have some problems with scripting , next I post the details :

1 ) I load a Prompt . bienvenida.wav

2 ) I configure a application  , with a trigger , and create a CTI Route Point , this CTI route Point can call the trigger ( 7800 ) , play the prompt ( Bienvenida ) and then redirect the call to the Configured CTI ports , there are four of this (  7801 , 7802 , 7803 and 7804 )

The problem is :

I have not the expertise to configure scripts , I need a script whose call the bienvenida.wav and redirect this to the agent with a least use , and make a algorith with this

Sorry for the mistakes , if I have

Thans a Lot !!!!

Hugo Baez

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco has published several example scripts in the Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository. Beyond that I would suggest you attend the UCCXD and UCCXA courses. We will be happy to answer a specific question/issue you are having on this forum; however, I have not seen a general williness to write scripts for free on here.

Hello Jonathan ,

Thanks a lot for the answer , I will take a look over this scripts of the repository

Best regards

Hugo Baez