Views
Helpful
Replies

Flex Contact Center

1melkholy
Level 1
Level 1

HI

My customer has Cisco Contact Center 12.5 traditional Enhanced licenses, and they need to add 7 new agents, my question is If we order the new agents licenses as Flex Standard Lic "A-FLEX-CC" is it ok to add these licenses to the

Existing system or not?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

You can add the new license to existing. The new license will have validity based on your subscription.

Response Signature

Thank you Nithin for your answer, So the new CCX Flex subscription licenses will be converted to traditional licenses to work with the existing system like what happen in FLEX 3 On-premises CUCM Subscription

But to get the PAK key for new CCX Flex subscription licenses, I've to open a case with TAC, right?

If you are ordering 12.x it will be smart license and the license will be deposited on your smart account. No need to involve Cisco TAC. 

When placing order A-FLEX-CC it gives you option to elect the UCCX version.

Response Signature

How can i migrate both license enhanced and CCX flex on the smart account as i choose from the ccx the operating license type ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: