Views
Helpful
Replies

Forced Wrap Up mode.

Mayurbadnore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have typical situation. I have a UCCE 9.02 setup(still under implementation) using hardphones,We are using the setup for an Outbound Dialer.Once the call is over the agent is put into a Wrap up state for 5 mins (300 secs..though configurable).

Once the agent is in the Wrap Up mode & the moment the agent fiddles with cradle of the hardphone and the hook flash fluctuates , the agent is immediately put into Ready state and the call is placed to the agent immediately.

I vaguely recollect, that in an Avaya setup there was a Forced ACW, which did not allow the agent to change its state till that particular duration is elapsed/expired.( I may be wrong)

I do not want the agent to be made available even if the hook flash is pressed. Please let me know if some one has found a solution to this. There is some thing called Wrap up with Data which is not helping me in any ways.

Rgds

Mayur

1 Reply 1

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mayur,

When the agent is in Wrap-up mode and if the agent goes off-hook on the phone, it is just like a new call initiated from the Agent and you could even see the state as TALKING until the agent hangs up the receiver.

You could even see the entry in TCD table with Peripheral Call type 10 without DigitsDialed.

This will for sure make the Agent to Ready state, Not sure is there a way to stop this behaviour.

But is there any reason why the Agent does this.

Regards,

Senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: