Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Incoming call to Mobile Number Issue

Antony Fernando
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to forward a call to mobile number, but I'm having this issue and I need your assistance.

Here's the call flow:

PSTN calling  --reach-->  IVR UCCX  --press ext number that I know-->  IP Phone ringing  --forward call if no one answered in 15 secs-->  Call Disconnected

If I try to test internally, it works properly. What I mean by internally is just like this:

IP Phone A  --reach-->  IVR UCCX  --press ext number that I know-->  IP Phone B ringing  --forward call if no one answered in 15 secs-->  Call is forwarded to Mobile Number

I'm using MGCP as the protocol of voice gateway and E1 as inbound and outbound line.

I've been lookin for the similar case and found this one:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/video-over-ip/call-forward-all-for-inbound-calls-to-external-numbers/td-p/1027595

After that I tried to add config under interface Serial0/3/0:15 but, still it doesn't work.

isdn map address . plan unknown type unknown
no isdn outgoing ie caller-number.

The debug still gives the same output:
Incoming call from externalIncoming call from external

Forward call to Mobile NumberForward call to Mobile Number

Here's I attached show debug isdn q931 and show run.

Any idea guys?

Thanks a lot,

Antony

3 Replies 3

Antony,

I know we were never able to forward calls from CCX to anything other than the agent number. We had to set up users with extend and connect using Cisco Jabber to take calls on a cell phone.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_0110010.html

What CCX version are you running?

Sorry my response really doesn't help you for the PSTN vs LAN calling I will see if I can recreate your issue.

The version of CUCX is Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 with license CCX Premium.

So I am unable to test that version or find the admin guide but I was able to verify on 10.5 and 11.5 that traditional call forwarding doesn't work when set in CUCM.

Since the internal call fowarding is working can you check the CSS of the CTI ports and agent DN and make sure those can call external numbers?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: