Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

From CAD Check for available agent in PQ before transferring call

Hello,

Does anyone know of an easy way for an agent to visually see if a queue has an available agent before they transfer's a call to that queue from within their CAD desktop?

We are using CAD 9.0.3.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You would want to use a wallboard to present that information to the agents. This could easily be presented in the CAD built-in browser.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks everyone, I'll check into a few of those options.

I was thinking the embedded CUIC report, but then wasn't sure what my impact would be if I had a couple of hundred agents all monitoring a few of their specific transfer queues.

Aaron, I'll check the wallboard feed as well and see if there is some kind of web presence that I can connect to!

Barry

There are free wallboard solutions available that can be easily customised for this type of use.

Personally I wasn't happy to deploy them as they connect direct to the UCCX DB; meaning a lot of potential load from lots of agents as well as WBs. I modified them to cache stats in memory along with other improvements..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yeah build a CUIC report and have agents reference that. Another, not as good solution would be that your transfer script does a check up front and then plays a specific prompt back to the agent letting them know that there is no one available.

david