FYI: "Sub-technology" selections for UCCE/UCCX TAC Service Requests will be updated soon
Hello, Cisco Contact Center customers and partners.
I'm happy to report that the "Sub-Technology" selections listed under the "Contact Center Software" Technology for TAC Service Requests will be updated with the proper names of the Contact Center products soon. This change is scheduled to take effect Monday Oct 10.
The major changes are as follows:
- References to "IPCC Enterprise" will be replaced with "UCCE/Contact Center Enterprise"
- References to "IPCC Express" will be replaced with "UCCX/Contact Center Express"
- Separate UCCE CUIC and WebView sub-techs will be consolidated into one Reporting sub-tech
- Removal of the redundant "CVP Product" sub-tech ("Unified CVP" will be retained)
- Addition of new "Contact Center Management Portal (CCMP)" and "Remote Silent Monitoring (RSM)" sub-techs for UCCE
And just as a general note, when opening a Service Request for any technology via Cisco.com, please be sure to provide all the relevant details, so that we can route your issue to the best available TAC engineer. Always include:
- full product name
- full product version
- detailed description of the problem/symptoms, including the scope of the issue and the frequency
- the business impact of the problem
- the date/time the problem started happening, and what changed around that time
- call flow (if applicable)
- any recent upgrades, major changes, outages, or other existing problems
- any logs, data, or screenshots that were captured
You want in some scenarios different URIs or call-IDs and different access code are used by guest and host participants to join a meeting, and different rights or privileges, for example add or remove participants, mute audio or video, or when there...
Opus is an adaptive codec that provides better audio call quality than G.711/G.729 voice codecs and in a low bandwidth environment. The codec has a very low algorithm delay and is it is highly scalable in terms of audio bandwidth, bitrate, and comple...
Background:When deploying a multisite with centralized call processing across multiple countries, the digit manipulation can be complex, in this scenario US Site as HQ, GE Site in Germany and AU Site in Australia use different dial plan.We need to unified...
Version 3.3 introduces the ability to schedule meetings and see upcoming meetings in web app. Web app users can schedule meetings, modify the scheduled meetings, and notify participants via email. Scheduler is a new component that enables scheduling meeti...
Translation Profile is used on Voice Gateway to perform Digit Manipulation on the Calling and Called Parties. The Translation Pattern is doing the same digit manipulation. The translation profile can be applied BEFORE the incoming dial peer is matched (if...