cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gadget update status via rest api to Talking

jdickinson
Level 5
Level 5

I know it's possible to modify the status from ready to not read etc... Can I modify to talking once a call is placed via my restful call out gadget?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joe,

Nope. Going to TALKING is not an allowed agent state transition from a request perspective. UCCX/UCCE handles the transition to TALKING if the right criterias are met. When an agent goes to TALKING state, an agent state notification will be sent to the agent node.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joe,

Nope. Going to TALKING is not an allowed agent state transition from a request perspective. UCCX/UCCE handles the transition to TALKING if the right criterias are met. When an agent goes to TALKING state, an agent state notification will be sent to the agent node.

Thanx,

Denise

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Joe,

You could have a Not Ready Reason Code like "Outbound Call" and set the agent to NR with that code before you place the call, then after the call you put it back to Ready.

Is there a way to program this to automatically change over to that programmed reason code when an agent sends a call out?

yeah you should be able to do this fully automated inside a gadget

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: