Helpful
Replies

General questions about queued/dequeued/abandoned calls and reporting

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX 10.5

I have a couple of basic questions.

1.  If I have a prompt or menu prompt that precedes actually getting queued and someone makes a selection that goes to a call redirect, how is that call reported?  Is that considered an abandoned call?  If so, what step (such as dequeue) should I use to correct that issue?

2.  Within the queue steps in my script I have a menu step (to allow for them to press 1 to redirect to a VM box if they don't want to continue waiting).  It looks like this:

Queued

--Menu

---- 1 - Go to VM

------- Dequeue (--Triggering Contact-- from CSQ_CustService)

------- Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact-- to 95551234)

I've gone into the queue and optioned out several times but my "dequeued calls" column in reporting for the CSQ_CustService queue is always 0.  What am I doing wrong?  I'm afraid these might be marked as abandoned.  

2 Replies 2

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

bump

Hi Kyle

1. If you consider a particular outcome of a call to be 'handled',  you would use a 'set contact info' step to set the 'handled' flag on the call.

2. What you have done looks correct. Any time you use a dequeue to pull a call from a queue it shoudl show up in the CSQ repots. Can you post up your script so we can verify it?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: