cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Get Reporting Statistics appears wrong

brendan.keith
Level 1
Level 1

I have 5 different scripts transferring to different CSQs and they all check the Logged-In Resources before the Select Resource step. They all reliably report the number of agents except for one which always returns -1. The actual Select Resource step works fine because there are agents logged in.

Has this been reported before?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

yogeswar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Not heard about this issue till now. Provide the CRS version details along with patch. Let me check if there is any known DDTS in this area.

Check if the name of the CSQ specified in "Get Reporting Statistic" step is valid/correct CSQ name.

Regards

Yogi

I'm using CRA Editor 3.1(1).

From the CRA Admin screen

Cisco Application Administration - 3.5(2)

WFEngineService.exe 3.5(2)

WFCCNEditor.exe 3.5(2)

INSTTOOLS.DLL 3.1(0.140)

JTAPI Cisco JTAPI version 2.0(2.4)

The CSQ name is definitely correct, as I use the same string variable to specify the Row Identifier in the Get Reporting Statistic step as I use in the Select Resource step, which successfully delivers the call to the CSQ.

Thanks for your response, let me know if I can provide any more info.

Hi,

Why do you use 3.1(1) editor when the CRS installer is 3.5(2). Open the script in 3.5(2), validate, save the script. Upload the modified script to script repository and refresh the applications.

Regards

Yogi

It's what I've had installed here for a while. Can the newer editor be downloaded from here?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: