Views
Helpful
Replies

GLPI url integration with CCX

O.Zang
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

can someone please explain me how to integration GLPI 9.1 with my CCX so that the GLPI page will pop up automatically when the agent receive a call.

Regards,

Zanga

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So maybe for your inbound call to the Agent, you can try the following:

1) In your UCCX Script, get the calling number with the Get Call Contact Info step.  You will need to store the value in a String variable.

2) In your UCCX Script, pass the calling number from your String variable, to Finesse, with the Set Enterprise Info step.  You will need to make up an ECC variable name. E.g., user.calling_number

3) In Finesse Admin, create a Worflow Action for a Browser Pop which pops the following URL

http://FQDN/front/user.php?is_deleted=0&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=6&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bsearchtype%5D=contains&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=user.calling_number&search=Rechercher&itemtype=User&start=0&_glpi_csrf_token=2852ea76db14f75ea2866bf76f88ae43

Use the variables selection list to insert your custom user.calling_number where I have shown it in red.

4) In Finesse Admin, create a Workflow for when the call arrives or is answered, to trigger your Workflow Action.  Perhaps also, only execute the workflow if the calling number is not empty.

5) In Finesse Admin, assign the Workflow to a Team

You can read more about workflows in Finesse here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide_chapter_010111.html#CFIN_TP_ME758C8E_00

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have any requirements for what you would like to see happen? There are a lot of different options, and so, it would help if you could define your requirements first.

Hello Anthony 

Thanks for your Reply.

I have Never deployed CCX integrating it with GPLI.

Here is the requirement of the customer:

Display the caller's contact card automatically when it calls.

- automate outgoing calls from an external CRM-type solution or Web application.

Regards

Zanga

What version of UCCX? What license level? CAD or Finesse? Do you want the data from GPLI to be within a smaller window within Finesse/CAD, or does it need to standalone in a separate browser tab/window?

I'm not understanding what you mean by automate outgoing calls. Does that mean like an outbound dialer, or rather a click to dial feature?

Hello Anthony ,

Below are the answer.

1) version of UCCX: 11.6.

2) What license level: Premium

3) CAD or Finesse: Finesse, or is it possible to do it on both 

4) Do you want the data from GPLI to be within a smaller window within Finesse/CAD, or does it need to standalone in a separate browser tab/window: In a browser tab/window?

5) I'm not understanding what you mean by automate outgoing calls. Does that mean like an outbound dialer, or rather a click to dial feature: Does that mean like an outbound dialer. When a agent dial a number, we need to have a windows.

Thanks for your Help.

Regards,

Zanga

Thanks for the answers.

Can you access the the web page you want to have pop up in your browser, and then inspect the URL to see if there are any identifying parameters in the URL for the contact? Preferably, the contact card will be able to be pulled up, by passing a phone number to the GLPI server via the URL.

Example: https://gpliserver/contact?workphone=16125551212

Hello Anthony ,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not able to open the link you shared, But i check and see a contact field in the parameter.

how can we use that ?

regards,

Zanga

The link I shared was purely a fictitious example.

Can you share the link? feel free to sanitize the host portion of the URL.

Hello Antony,

Here is the link:

http://hostFQDN/index.php?redirect=%2Ffront%2Fuser.php%3Fis_deleted%3D0%26criteria%255B0%255D%255Bfield%255D%3D6%26criteria%255B0%255D%255Bsearchtype%255D%3Dcontains%26criteria%255B0%255D%255Bvalue%255D%3D67446860%26search%3DRechercher%26itemtype%3DUser%26start%3D0%26_glpi_csrf_token%3D077032fbaafd6e5e6772e969554fc757&error=3

I juste made a search with a phone Number.

regards

Zanga

What's the phone number: 446860?

So maybe for your inbound call to the Agent, you can try the following:

1) In your UCCX Script, get the calling number with the Get Call Contact Info step.  You will need to store the value in a String variable.

2) In your UCCX Script, pass the calling number from your String variable, to Finesse, with the Set Enterprise Info step.  You will need to make up an ECC variable name. E.g., user.calling_number

3) In Finesse Admin, create a Worflow Action for a Browser Pop which pops the following URL

http://FQDN/front/user.php?is_deleted=0&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=6&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bsearchtype%5D=contains&criteria%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=user.calling_number&search=Rechercher&itemtype=User&start=0&_glpi_csrf_token=2852ea76db14f75ea2866bf76f88ae43

Use the variables selection list to insert your custom user.calling_number where I have shown it in red.

4) In Finesse Admin, create a Workflow for when the call arrives or is answered, to trigger your Workflow Action.  Perhaps also, only execute the workflow if the calling number is not empty.

5) In Finesse Admin, assign the Workflow to a Team

You can read more about workflows in Finesse here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide_chapter_010111.html#CFIN_TP_ME758C8E_00

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Zanga

You are welcome.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: