Views
Helpful
Replies

Google Chrome and UCCX and CUIC

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

HI Everyone

Can you tell me if UCCX and CUIC are supported in Chrome, the reason that I ask is becuase my manager wants to run reports in Chrome and CUIC just spins. But if he uses IE the reports run just fine, he told me the has no problem using IE but he prefers to use Chrome because he uses it for everything else except CUIC.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can find your compatibility guide here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

According to the UCCX 11.0(1) guide, Chrome is not supported. You would need to upgrade to UCCX 11.5 to be able to use Chrome in a supported manner, but even then, you might still run into issues, as Cisco and Google both have been fixing issues in their products. So, using an older software like UCCX 11.5 and Chrome 48 as an example, while technically supported, is not likely to wow you with their experience.

I say older, not to dismiss the versions, but to highlight the rapid pace at which software gets patched/updated. UCCX 12.5 is right around the corner, and Chrome 78 is now out.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

What version of UCCX?

Scooter,

Your version was verified against Chrome 47. It is recommended that you use 33+, but I would at a minimum make sure it is 47. You could also be running into an issue where the browser is too advanced. If you are 50+ it may not work either. I would either update to 47 or revert to 47 and test it with that version to see if it works if he insists upon using Chrome. 

You can find your compatibility guide here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

According to the UCCX 11.0(1) guide, Chrome is not supported. You would need to upgrade to UCCX 11.5 to be able to use Chrome in a supported manner, but even then, you might still run into issues, as Cisco and Google both have been fixing issues in their products. So, using an older software like UCCX 11.5 and Chrome 48 as an example, while technically supported, is not likely to wow you with their experience.

I say older, not to dismiss the versions, but to highlight the rapid pace at which software gets patched/updated. UCCX 12.5 is right around the corner, and Chrome 78 is now out.

Kita
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: