Replies

GURUS: Termination_Call_Detail vs Route_Call_Detail

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

IPCC Entrp 6.0

IPIVR, CCM

i am having a hard time figuring out the Difference between the two tables. Here is the problem:

ive been tasked to provide a List of Calls made to our CTI-RP, with how log every conversations lasted. The Route_Call Table shows me 550 Calls, the Termination_Call Table (which contain the TalkTime field) shows me 598 lines (lines= calls).

Why the difference? how can i pull out the right Calls. Callmanager CDR shows me different number which is definitely wrong.

2 Replies 2

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

TCD will have a row for each ICM peripheral a call passes through. Depending on your call flow, a row will be written when the call leaves the CM peripheral, and another when the call leaves the IPIVR peripheral. You may also have a third for when the call completes on a CM agent.

What you need to do is look for unique entries - which you can find by searching for RouterCallKey and RouterCallDay (or RouterCallDate - I can't remember off the tip of my head). The RouterCallDay will be shared for all calls on the same day. RouterCallKey will be unique for each call during that day.

Count the number of entries - as noted above, some entries will have multiple rows in the table.

If you are looking for a particular RP, then look for the PeripheralID that corresponds to your CM (let's say 5000), and count how many of the entries for a particular day have that as the DN.

Regards,

Corey.

dreich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to use the TCD for talk time. RCD isn't going to provide it.

There can be multiple TCDs and RCDs for a specific Router Call Key/Day. Those two fields are the key to cradle to grave tracking for ICM/CCE calls.

The extra TCDs could be for calls in queue or for calls transferred to another agent using a skill group queue or agent to agent type scripting option.

If you just focus on the TCDs on the agent peripheral, then you will be eliminating the TCDs representing the IVR calls.

Using the PeripheralCallType, you can further identify which calls were routed/inbound (i.. PCT = 2), consult, transferred, conferenced, etc...

Also, the CallTypeID would be another way to isolate which calls are from the original inbound queue, and which calls were transferred/conferenced via other scripts.