cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Agents remember when not ready

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

I have a small group of nurses that take calls.  These nurses for the last year have issues with RONA calls and not going ready again.  They are nurses and there is no changing their behavior.

Late at night when there is only one possably two nurses on shift I need to figure out a way for ICM to alert them of calls in queue if they are in a not ready or logged off state.  I have accomplished part of this by sending calls to a shared line on all their phones.

I use an if statement SkillGroup.Nurse_EN_L1_SG.LoggedOn>0

Trouble is when they RONA they go Not Ready.  I tried changing to SkillGroup.Nurse_EN_L1_SG.NotReady>0 but now when they are in a talking state the calls in queue ring the shared line.  Not what I was striving for.

Does anyone have a good solution to check the many states an agent could be in?

I thought about checking RouterLongestCallQ but becasue of the nature of the calls they get that was not sutable.

Thanks for any suggestions!

2 Replies 2

Hmm, the first check you need to make is if not logged in.  If they are not logged in then you need to send the call to the shared line.  Now, if they are logged in, they could be in ready, not ready, work, talking, etc.  Instead of checking for every single state, why don't you just send the call to the shared lined when someone is logged in and the call has been in queue for 5 minutes?

david

jessepbeatty
Level 1
Level 1

You could check:

SkillGroup.Nurse_EN_L1_SG.Ready<1

Keep in mind that Ready is not the same thing as Avail. Ready is basically any state other than NotReady or WorkNotReady. If you only route to the shared line when there is no one Ready, you can keep calls queued if they are actually logged in taking calls. Checking for NotReady>0 will route to that shared line even if only one of the nurses is in a NotReady state. That was kind of a roundabout way of explaining it, but I think the above should work out for you.